Terms of Service
- You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to use our Application located at www.fulltank.in (the “Website”) and Fulltank (the “Application”) and related software and services (collectively with the Site, the “Fulltank”)
- (b) The Application (hereinafter referred to as “FullTank”), owned by Fulltank India, [FullTank Technologies Pvt Ltd], having it’s office [752, Avinashi Road], represented by its [Authorised Lawyer], where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective legal heirs, representatives, administrators, permitted successors and assigns;
- We hold the sole right to modify the Terms of Service without prior permission from You or providing notice to You. The relationship creates on You a duty to periodically check the Terms of Service and stay updated on its requirements. If You continue to use the Application or avail any of its services without registration following such change, this is deemed as consent by You to the so amended policies. Your continued use of the Application is conditioned upon your compliance with the Terms of Service, including but not limited to compliance with the Terms of Service even after alterations, if any.
- “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “FullTank” shall mean FullTank the Application/the portal or the Company.
- “Agreement” shall mean and refer to this Terms of Service, including any amendments that may be incorporated into it.
- “You” or “User” shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a user of the FullTank by signing up to the Application. The FullTank also provides certain services without registration/acceptance, and such provision of services does not absolve You of this contractual relationship.
- “Customer” shall mean any User who shall utilize FullTank to request for Services to be performed by any Service Provider with or without registration. From time to time, FullTank may act as a Customer, and the terms and conditions of this Agreement applicable to Customers will apply to FullTank when acting in this way.
- “Service Provider” means any enterprise or individual User utilizing FullTank to offer Services to Customers.
- “Contract” means a particular project or set of ongoing tasks for which a Customer has requested Services to be performed by a Service Provider and the Service Provider has agreed on FullTank.
- “Third Party” shall mean and refer to any individual(s), enterprise or entity apart from the Users and FullTank.
- “Services” shall mean and refer to the services offered on the site including but not limited to providing the Customer with the most accurate, unbiased, and useful ownership available and use technology to connect you with the right service providers by leveraging on this information. These Services shall be in the form of a stress-free, time-saving platform where a car owner or a user is able to get all their car related services such as repair, breakdown assistance, buy accessories and parts and driver services.
- The terms “Party’ & ‘Parties” shall respectively be used to refer to the User and the Company individually and collectively, as the context so requires.
The headings of each section in this Agreement are only for the purpose of organising the various provisions under this Agreement in an orderly manner. These headings shall not be used by either party to interpret the provisions contained under them in any manner. Further, the headings have no legal or contractual value.
ONLINE APPLICATION PLATFORM
FullTank is an online platform where customers can gain information in relation to providing the Customer who is a car driver/ owner with the most accurate, unbiased and right service providers with relation to repair, breakdown assistance, buying accessories and parts and driver services at a push of a button through FullTank. FullTank uses patent-pending workflows and systems to source the highest quality service providers for any car related service you require at the least price. The portal only brings together the Service Providers and Customers.
The User represents and warrants that he/she is competent and eligible to enter into legally binding agreements and that he/she has the requisite authority to bind himself/herself to these Terms, as determined solely by the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872. The User may not use the FullTank Platform if he/she is not competent to contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, or is disqualified from doing so by any other applicable law, rule or regulation currently in force.
All information provided by Customers and Service Providers are self-declared and not verified by FullTank. Any and all information posted by any Customer or Service Provider including but not limited to their photographs, videos, job title, company name, work profile and videos FullTank has the right to use this Content for promotions or marketing purposes.
FullTank allows users to contribute different kinds of Content, including reviews and photos. You alone are responsible for Your Content posted on the Application. The User’s contributions to the Application should be unbiased and objective. FullTank does not and cannot review all communications or Content uploaded to the Site and is not responsible for the Content, quality, or consequences of your uploading such communications or Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, FullTank shall delete/ remove/ modify/ block the content/ reviews if, the reviewer attempts to use any improper/ indecent/ abusive language or tries to defame any Service Provider for private/ personal/ professional reasons.
The Customer(s) and/or the Service Provider(s) acknowledges and agrees that FullTank may use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any or all photographs, audio, video and film of Customer obtained through the Platform(s) to create marketing materials (collectively, “Content”), in whole or in part, in any manner or media as FullTank sees fit. Content related to business photos and videos should be broadly relevant to the business and reflect the typical consumer experience (e.g., what the business looks like, what the business offers, etc.). If You post a photo or video that showcases a more unique personal experience with a business, We may remove it from the photo gallery for the business, but it still may appear alongside Your review if you write one about the business.
FullTank reserves the right to delete, remove, modify refuse to accept or edit any communication or Content that it may determine, in its sole discretion, violates or may violate this Agreement, the intellectual or proprietary rights of others, any of its policies or is otherwise unacceptable in its discretion, and you hereby agree to forfeit any fees payable in respect of such Content to FullTank or as it may direct.
To fully avail the services of the Application and use it, registration is required. Users can register on the Application either as Customers or as Service Providers. The Service Providers shall upload their work and Customer profile after registration. FullTank shall approve the Users detailed profile after basic scrutiny of the Content and pictures. The Application, however, does not guarantee the authenticity of the claim of the work.
One is required to provide only the name, address, profile, e-mail id and mobile number for registration. However, the Service Providers, both agencies and freelancers, are required to provide the name of the person uploading the profile, name of the organisation, office address, services being offered and the category of services and upload the company’s logo for listing of their services on FullTank.
Membership of this Application is available only to those above the age of 18 years. barring those “Incompetent to Contract” which inter alia include insolvents. If You are a minor and wish to use the Application, you may do so through Your legal guardian and FullTank reserves the right to terminate Your account on knowledge of You being a minor and having registered on the Application or availing any of its services.
All information provided by the User, Customers and Service Provider must be true, accurate and complete. FullTank reserves the right (but has no obligation) to verify any and all information provided on a User’s profile. By registering on the FullTank Platform, the User is attesting that he/she/it has the skills and ability to perform the requested Services by the deadline stated in the job posting or agreed upon. FullTank does not verify or guarantee the skill and ability of the Service Provider.
The User is solely responsible for ensuring and maintaining the secrecy and security of his/her FullTank account password. The User agrees not to disclose this password to any third party and shall be solely responsible for any use of or action taken through the use of such password on FullTank.
These Terms shall continue to form a valid and binding contract between the Parties, and shall continue to be in full force and effect until the User continues to access and use the FullTank Platform. The Parties agree that certain portions of these Terms (“Sections”), such as Sections 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 & 19, 20, 23 shall continue to remain in full force and effect indefinitely.
FullTank reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to unilaterally terminate the User’s access to the services offered on the FullTank Platform, or any portion thereof, at any time, without notice or cause. The User shall continue to be bound by these Terms, and it is expressly agreed to by the Parties that the User shall not have the right to terminate these Terms till the expiry of the same, as described in Clause 7 hereinabove.
Either party may terminate the Agreement at any time, with or without cause, effective immediately upon written notice to the other party (or by terminating or suspending User’s account), provided, that any such termination for convenience shall not affect the validity of any service Contracts that have been executed prior to termination and this Agreement with Service Providers shall continue to apply with respect to such service Contracts.
MODE OF PAYMENT
To process any financial transactions on the Application, We use third-party electronic payment processors or service providers (ESPs). As required, you permanently authorize us to instruct such ESPs to handle Account deposits and withdrawals from your account. You also permanently agree that in accordance with your requests as submitted, we may give such instructions on your behalf. You agree to be certain by the terms and conditions of use of each appropriate ESP. In the event of conflict between these Agreements and the ESP’s terms and conditions, these Agreements shall prevail.
As prescribed by the financial institutions issuing the credit or debit cards affiliated with Visa / Master Card / Amex, the User will be required to submit his/her 16-digit card number, card expiry date and 3-digit CVV number (usually on the reverse of the card) while making an online transaction. The User must also have enrolled his/her card with VBV (Verified by Visa) or MSC (MasterCard Secure Code) in order to complete the transaction. The User is hereby expressly made aware that his/her card statements will reflect that a payment has been made in favour of FullTank.
The User is further aware that in case of third party statements, including bank and credit card statements, the merchant name may appear in an abbreviated format, and the Company has no control over the same.
The Customers also have the option of paying the amount by the ‘Cash on Delivery’ option. In this option, the Customer shall pay to the Service Provider the amount after the requested Service has been fulfilled.
Transactions on the FullTank Platform are secure and protected. Any information entered by the User when transacting on the FullTank Platform is encrypted to protect the User against unintentional disclosure to third parties. The User’s credit and debit card information is not received, stored by or retained by the FullTank Platform in any manner. This information is supplied by the User directly to the relevant payment gateway which is authorized to handle the information provided, and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
The User takes full responsibility for payment of all taxes and fees that are levied or arise in the course of use of the FullTank Platform.
The User undertakes to fulfil the following obligations. Failure to satisfy any of these obligations gives Us the right to permanently suspend Your account and/or claim damages for any losses that accrue to Us or additional costs that may be imposed on us.
- You hereby certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
- You hereby agree to provide genuine credentials during the process of registration for the FullTank Platform. You shall not use a fictitious identity to register.
- You agree that any Content posted by shall be unbiased and objective. You must also ensure that your contributions to the Application are relevant and appropriate to the forum. You alone are responsible for Your Content.
- You agree not to publicize other User’s private information without their consent. Such private information shall include but not be limited to close-up photos or videos, other User’s full names and address.
- You agree to ensure the email address and mobile numbers provided in your account registration are valid at all times and shall keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
- You agree to comply with all local laws and regulations governing the downloading, installation and/or use of the FullTank Platform, including, without limitation to, any usage rules set forth in this Agreement.
- You agree that all service Contracts between any Customer and Service Provider shall name FullTank as an express third party beneficiary under the Service Contract (but not as a party to that agreement); and
- You agree to make no representations or warranties or enter into any contracts on behalf of FullTank. Customer and Service Provider may agree to additional terms in their service Contract materially different than the Standard Terms; however, nothing in such service Contract will in any way limit or modify FullTank’s rights.
- You recognize, acknowledge and agree that You are not an employee of FullTank and that FullTank does not, in any way, supervise, direct, or control Your work or Services;
- You undertake not to:
- Cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the FullTank Platform. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the Content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the Content of the Application is not permitted. Should You want to engage in one or more such actions, prior permission from FullTank must be obtained;
- Access (or attempt to access) the FullTank Platform and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the FullTank Platform. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the FullTank Platform or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the FullTank Platform, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the FullTank Platform is prohibited. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the FullTank Platform, You may be exposed to Content from other Users or Third Parties that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive Content on the FullTank Platform. Further, You may report such offensive Content;
- Use the FullTank Platform in any manner that may impair, overburden, damage, disable or otherwise compromise (i) Company’s services; (ii) any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Company’s services; or (iii) the services and products of any Third Party (including, without limitation to, the Authorized Device);
- Use the Services or Materials for any unlawful purposes or to conduct any unlawful activity, including, but not limited to, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering or identity theft;
- Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the FullTank Platform or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Application);
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the FullTank Platform;
- Download any file posted in the FullTank Platform that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the FullTank Platform or any network, devises and software solutions to the FullTank Platform, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the FullTank Platform or any network, devises and software solutions connected to the FullTank Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the FullTank Platform, or exploit the Fulltank Platform or Service or information made available or offered by or through the FullTank Platform, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the FullTank Platform;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the FullTank Platform, systems resources, servers, software solutions or networks connected to or accessible through the FullTank Platform or any affiliated or linked Applications;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside your home country;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of your home country, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- Disseminate information through the FullTank platform that is false, inaccurate or misleading or violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside your home country.
- Customers agree to respond promptly to communications with and requests for information from the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider is responsible for providing all tools and resources necessary to complete the Contract, unless explicitly stated in advance by the Customer. Service Providers agree to respond to all Customer communications and requests for information within one business day. If the Service Provider will be unable to meet this requirement due to an absence, he is expected to notify the Customer at least 2 weeks prior. After the completion of a Contract, the Service Provider can provide timely, honest and objective feedback on the Customer.
Confidential Information shall mean any information disclosed by the Customer on the FullTank Platform, related to the project. However, Confidential Information shall not include information that: (a) is now or subsequently becomes publicly known through no wrongful act or omission of the Service Providers or anyone to whom it discloses such information; (b) the Service Providers can demonstrate by its written records to have had rightfully in the Customers possession, free of restriction, prior to the date of this Agreement; (c) the Service Providers can demonstrate by its written records to have obtained on or after the date of this Agreement, rightfully and free of restriction, from a third party who has the right to transfer or disclose it, provided that it was not acquired, directly or indirectly, from the Customer; (d) the Service Providers can demonstrate by its written records to have been independently developed.
All Service Providers using the FullTank Platform acknowledge that certain information disclosed by Customer may be confidential and, if so, must be protected. All Confidential Information and its embodiments and derivatives shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the Customer and no license or other right with respect to Confidential Information is granted or implied hereby.
REPRESENTATIONS AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- Except as otherwise expressly stated on the Application, all Services offered on the Application are offered on an “as is” basis without any warranty whatsoever, either express or implied.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between User and Service Providers alone. FullTank disclaims all liability to either the Customer or the Service Provider or any person claiming for any breach of the terms of the Agreement signed between them based on the ratings, reviews or the work profile of Service Providers mentioned on FullTank portal.
- The Company/Application makes no representations as to the reliability, capability, or qualifications of any Service Provider or the quality, security or legality of any Services and FullTank disclaims any and all liability relating thereto. The Company/Application does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the procurement of any Service on the Application.
- The User agrees and undertakes that he/she is accessing the Application and transacting at his/her sole risk and that he/she is using his/her best and prudent judgment before availing any Services listed on the Application, or accessing/using any information displayed thereon.
- The Application and the Company accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself, any Service Providers or third parties, or for any damage caused to the User, the User’s belongings, or any third party, resulting from the use or misuse of any service availed of by the User from the Application.
- The Company/Application does not guarantee that the functions and services contained in the Application will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the Application or its server will be free of viruses or other harmful components, and the User hereby expressly accepts any and all associated risks involved with the User’s use of the Application.
- It is further agreed to by the Parties that the Contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Terms and/or Policy.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
FullTank accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties, or for any damage caused to the User, the User’s belongings, or any third party, resulting from the use or misuse of any service availed of by the User from the FullTank Platform.
Users may be held legally responsible for damages suffered by other Users, FullTank or any third party as a result of legally actionable or defamatory comments, remarks, or other information or Content posted to the FullTank Platform. All Customers and Service Providers are to comply with all laws applicable to them or to their activities, and with all posted Fulltank Policies, which are hereby incorporated into this Agreement by reference. These policies may be modified from time to time at FullTank’s discretion, and the currently effective policies will be deemed to be part of this Agreement.
FullTank is not legally responsible for any remarks, information or other Content posted or made available on the FullTank Platform by any User or third party, even if such information or Content is defamatory or otherwise legally actionable. FullTank is not responsible for and does not monitor or censor Content for accuracy or reliability. However, FullTank reserves the right to remove or restrict access to any information or Content posted or made available on the FullTank Platform if ordered to do so by a government authority or if FullTank considers such information or Content to be in violation of this Agreement, or to be unlawful, immoral or harmful.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All information, Content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the FullTank Platform, including for example news articles, reviews, directories, guides, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos, and the like (collectively and hereinafter referred to as the “Content”), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by Us. You may use the Content only through the FullTank Platform, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not, republish any portion of the Content on any Internet, Intranet or extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not distribute any Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content. You may not scrape or otherwise copy our Content without permission. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the FullTankPlatform, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the Content of the FullTank Platform in any way that affects the user’s experience, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY COMPLAINTS
- We respect the intellectual property of others. If You believe Your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement or are aware of any infringing material on the FullTank Platform, please write to us at our registered office address and send using registered post.
- By providing information to, communicating with, and/or placing material on, the FullTank Platform, including for example but not limited to, communication during any registration and communication on the bulletin board, message or chat area, You represent and warrant:
- You own or otherwise have all necessary rights to the Content you provide and the rights to use it as provided in this Terms of Service
- all information You provide is true, accurate, current and complete, and does not violate these Terms of Service; and,
- the information and Content shall not cause injury to any person or entity. Using a name other than your own legal name is prohibited (except in those specific areas of the FullTank Platform that specifically ask for unique, fictitious names such as, inter alia certain message boards and chat rooms).
For all such information and material, you grant us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, modify, display, archive, store, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works from such information, in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. Without limiting the generality of the previous sentence, you authorize us to share the information across all our affiliated Applications, to include the information in a searchable format accessible by users of FullTank Platform and other affiliated Applications, and to use your name and any other information in connection with its use of the material you provide. You also grant the right to use any material, information, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. All rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you.
- We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue the Services, partially or entirely, or add, change and modify prices for all or part of the Services for You or for all Users at any time and in Our sole discretion. These changes shall become effective upon providing a notice of the same to You via email/ the home screen of the Application. We further reserve the right to withhold, remove and or discard any Content available as part of Your account, with or without notice, if deemed by Us to be contrary to this Agreement.
- FullTank has no obligation to provide You with a copy of the information You or any other User provides on the FullTank Platform or that the FullTank Platform has accessed.
- Further, We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement at any time, effective upon the date of giving Users notice of the same. Notice shall be provided of such change via email to the Users and/ or by posting a notice on the home screen of the FullTank Platform.
You and We both understand that there may be instances of difficulty in accessing or receiving email communication. We are not responsible if any email notice gets caught by Your SPAM folder, or if You do not see the email, or if You have given us an incorrect email id or if for any other reason You do not receive the email notice. Therefore, we encourage you to frequently open the FullTank Platform to monitor any changes. Your continued use of or access to the Services following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. We may also, in the future, offer new services and/ or features through the FullTank Platform. Such new features and/ or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its independent Service Providers, Service Providers and consultants, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively, “FullTank Parties”), from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to (a) your access to or use of the Platform(s); (b) any Discussions or Messages you provide; (c) your violation of these Terms and Conditions; (d) your violation of any rights of another; (e) your conduct in connection with the platform(s); or (f) any services purchased or obtained by you in connection with the platform(s). You agree to fully cooperate in indemnifying Us at Your expense.
Each Customer shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and all related costs and expenses) arising from or relating to: (i) such Customer’s use of Services, including without limitation claims by or on behalf of any Service Provider for Worker’s Compensation or unemployment benefits; (ii) any Service Contract entered into between such Customer and a Service Provider; or (iii) any breach of their obligations set forth herein.
Each Service Provider shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and all related costs and expenses) arising from or relating to: (i) such Service Provider’s provision of Services, (ii) any Service Contract entered into between such Service Provider and a Customer; or (iii) any breach of their obligations set forth herein.
DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT
All disputes involving but not limited to rights conferred, compensation, refunds, and other claims will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism.
- Stage 1: Mediation. In case of a dispute, the matter will first be attempted to be resolved by a sole mediator who is a neutral third party and will be selected at the mutual acceptance of a proposed mediator by both parties. Both parties may raise a name for the sole mediator and in the case both parties accept the proposed name, the said person shall be appointed as sole mediator. In case the parties are not able to reach a consensus within two proposed mediators, the sole proprietorship reserves the right to decide who the final mediator is. The decision of the mediator is not binding on both parties.
- Stage 2: Arbitration. If the dispute is not settled by mediation, it shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration, which shall be governed by the law, rules and regulations of TamilNadu, India. The Arbitral award is binding on both parties. The Arbitration Board shall comprise three members – one appointed by each party and the third member to be nominated by the two appointed members by mutual consent. Arbitration shall be held at Coimbatore . The proceedings of arbitration shall be in the English language. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on the Parties.The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions and disputes mentioned above shall be the courts located in TamilNadu, India and You hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
Any and all communication relating to any dispute or grievance experienced by the User may be communicated to the Company by the User reducing the same to writing, and sending the same to the registered office of the Company by Registered Post.
- Entire Agreement: The terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and any additional or different terms expressly agreed by Customer and Service Provider shall constitute the entire agreement and understanding of Customer and Service Provider with respect to each Service Contract and shall cancel and supersede any other prior or contemporaneous discussions, agreements, representations, warranties, and/or other communications between them. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Customer and Service Provider shall always remain subject to the terms of the user Agreement.
- Waiver: The failure of either party at any time to require performance of any provision of this Agreement in no manner shall affect such party’s right at a later time to enforce the same. No waiver by either party of any breach of this Agreement, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, shall be deemed to be, or construed as, a further or continuing waiver of any other such breach, or a waiver of any other breach of this Agreement.
- Severability: If any provision of this Agreement shall to any extent be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby and each such provision of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such a case, this Agreement shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to correct any invalidity, illegality or unenforceability, while preserving to the maximum extent the rights and commercial expectations of the parties hereto, as expressed herein.
The FullTank Platform is merely a venue where Users may act as Customers or Service Providers. FullTank is not a party to any Service Contracts between Customers and Service Providers. FullTank shall not have any liability or obligations under or related to Service Contracts or any acts or omissions by Users. FullTank has no control over Service Providers or over the Services promised or rendered by Service Providers. FullTank makes no representations as to the reliability, capability, or qualifications of any Service Provider or the quality, security or legality of any Services and FullTank disclaims any and all liability relating thereto.